Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

whatever

I am the most plastic person today. It all happened when I forcefully accept the invitation of ???? ????? to go with them at a seminar for a business. I won’t tell it anymore to be unbiased. We attended the first seminar and it lasts for two hours. First it was okay but then after that, there was the second set of people and ???? ????? told us to stay and listen again. My mood shifted to the most terrible mood I’ve ever had. I got really irritated and I want to go home but I can’t. I almost cry because I really wanted to go home. It is Saturday and I‘m supposed to be enjoying. I hate the concept of the business because its too risky knowing that I am just a college student and I cant sll the retailer sim to my classmates. I know its not for me. Going back to what I said earlier, I was so plastic because I smile when she talks to me even if I’m irritated. I really need to, to show her my respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment