Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

wants and my need

I want to write about my wants (luxuries) because I can’t have it now but I know I will be having all of it 3 to 4 years later. I want to collect different brand of watches but hopefully I can buy the white wrist Skechers. I also want to have a DS, sounds like I’m a kid but that will satisfy my cravings. I want to have a signature perfume, I won’t tell the brand anymore because I forget how to spell it. And I also want different brand of clothing and bags and shoes. HAHA…I’m so materialistic but I know that I won’t take it all to heaven. I just want to have all of it to increase my happiness just a little. But I’d be happy to have someone to support my studies except mama and papa. I mean someone who will voluntarily help me pay the school expenses and tuition fees. If God give me the person, I will make sure that it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment