Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Filipino and history

I have an examination in Filipino today. It was quite easy also because we are asked to draw an organization chart that we are involved so I make pauso na lang because I don’t know the names of the leaders of my JFINEX organization. The essay is difficult for me to answer because we are asked to compare talahanayan and flow chart and I forgot the meaning of both so I wrote based on my understanding. On my second subject, we checked our Quiz last meeting and I’m very nervous with the result because I can’t answer the chronological type. When I saw my paper, it has no score so I nervously count and I got forty eight over sixty. Awww… I’m so sad but I think it has an average of ninety so I won’t take it badly. Anyway, that’s what happened to me this morning. I took my lunch with my FM(figgies and monkeys) friends at mcdo and I missed them so much. After that, Joel and I meet to eat again at Mang Inasal around 4 o clock. He treat me because he thought that I was mad at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment