Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

feeling major

I hate professors who are feeling major. One of my minor subjects professor is feeling major. She is so fat and I hate her. She makes my life miserable with her everyday assignments and her terrifying and confusing graded recitation. I hate her for being so KJ. She forces us to recite so she can give us a grade but almost all my professors give us 100 percent even if we are not really reciting. I really hate her! She is so pa major. My professor in my major subject is so funny and I like him, ooppss..her pala…ay him…hehe…he;s gay and I like him. He I so considerate unlike the feeling major professor that is so fat with big rounded eyes and her skin is so black because of her fatness. I wish I won’t encounter a professor like her next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment