Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

June 15 2010

My first day of classes is not bad but not that good. My black shoes pissed me off. I thought that it was going to be okay because I already tried it so many times and it was so fine but when I used it on the first day, it gave me a hard time to walk. Maybe it’s because my foot rested for two months and it was only shocked to the new black shoes. Joel fetch me after my class. We ate at the University Belt food court. We talked about what happened to our classes and then he came up of going to Greenhills and he will not attend his second class anymore because he knows that the professor has 99% possibility of not attending the class. He bought me an original housing of my cellular phone. He also bought jelly case for mine and his cellular phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment