Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

iah evangelista only

I got my BDO ATM card but I was disappointed with it because my name is not complete. I want it to be complete so that I can feel that it is really mine(hehe..choosy pa e noh). Unfortunately I won’t use it but rather I need to put more savings. I wish I could already earn from this blog but I think it will take time because I can’t make a post on weekdays because I’m so busy with my studies and that’s my priority. Hopefully I can pass the requirements of the pay u2 blog because I’m really excited to have assignments like tita. Maybe if I pass and started the assignments, I will make sure to do all of it because I want to earn on my own and it was happy to do something that you know you will be paid from your own effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment