Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

June 17 2010

On the third day of classes, my two professors showed up. They ask for our names and then they required us to buy the “PRESCRIBED BOOK” of the university. I was really irritated because the two subjects is just a MINOR subject and my MAJOR subject didn’t require the book. Anyway, I was so happy that my seatmate talked to me and we became friends. I learned that he was also a third year student and he was a transferee from CCP. He was kind and friendly and small (hehe). I went home early because Joel is sick and he can’t move his body. I really don’t like it when he’s sick because his body is so big and so masculine (for me). The fun vanished when I went home. I really hate staing at home. My foot itches so much that I really want to go out and do something and talk to him or my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment