Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

bakekang

Joel’s **** is so irritating that I want to kill her. Sorry for being so mean but that’s what I feel. Being a ****, she have to be a guardian to Joel because she took the responsibility of taking care of him as Joel’s parents are at the province. But that’s not what she’s doing, maybe she feeds him but Joel’s parents are giving her something and beside she is a **** and they have the same blood so its supposed to be her will to feed him. This semester, she don’t give Joel his allowance and I understand Joel for not asking because I know that he is really shy and he knows the attitude of that stupid and very selfish ****. I hate her because she’s the only **** that practices that attitude towards her *****. Awwww! I will just end it here although I have many things to say about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment