Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

mang inasal





Joel and I always eat at Mang Inasal. I like it there because it is an unlimited rice restaurant with free soup but I don’t try it because I don’t eat that much. It is good for Joel because he is a guy and he eats a lot. I only order the meal that is not valid for the unlimited rice. Mang Inasal’s halo-halo is simple but tastes really good with ice cream on it. Their rice is wrapped on a banana leaf. Last night, I heard the history of Mang Inasal. The founder used to be so poor but he got a brilliant idea of handling the business. He was supported by a rich man and started it successfully. I think his idea of having unlimited rice with free soup and condiments made the business so successful. Being an entrepreneur needs creativity and uniqueness that can attract the consumers.

4 comments:

  1. Oy! Love ko yang Mang Inasal. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. mang inasal,
    panalo ang unlimited rice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try this Mang Inasal on my summer vacation.

    A blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comments,,i love it too.

    ReplyDelete