Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

thesis

Unfortunately, I will be leading our group in Filipino for the thesis writing. I didn’t know what happened, all I know is they were telling the professor my surname and then I asked them why they’re shouting my surname and they said that the professor is asking for the name of the leader. I didn’t have the options but to accept it. I can take it as a challenge and experience so I guess its okay. Our approved topic is the effects of e-learning to the students of business administration year 2010-2011. Joanne is my assistant and Dareen is my secretary. I like them both. We are ten or eleven in the group. They are good except for the two who’s having their separate conversation. They are not helping and I want to kick them out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment