Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

finally

I force myself to get up this morning. I didn’t want to go to school. i want to sleep more because I can’t sleep last night. I am sleeping but my head is not. I don’t know what I’m thinking about but I know I am sleeping while thinking of something. I force myself to listen to the professors. On my economics subject, I just think about our relationship. Well, I came up to a decision; I decided to just ignore him. If he want to break up then be it I ill not be that affected anymore. in the past few weeks, I feel like I don’t want to see him and I’m too tired to understand him. I just can’t leave him because I’m the only one who can lean on to. His family is at the province but now that he’s giving me a headache, I would just do what he wants me to do. if he wants to be separated then be it. he is not a lost. Maybe I would gain something if that happens. I am now ready and happy for what I’ve decided. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment