Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

i am crazy

Being a girl is not easy. Sometimes I can’t understand myself. There are times when something came into me that I feel like my life is so miserable even though it is not. I feel so crazy sometimes that I want something but I can’t point out what it is. this day, I have this feeling of anger and sadness that I want to cry but there is nothing to cry into and I don’t have the reason to cry. When I was listening to the lecture of my professor in business math, I feel like I was listening because I get what she’s saying and then after her lecture, I feel like I was wakened up and I was so surprise that I get the lesson but I think I was not on my mind. I think it’s difficult to understand what I’m saying but that’s it. I was not on my mind even though I respond to situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment