Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

police brutality

This morning before leaving the house for school, I notice the news about the accused holdaper that is being tortured by a police. The accused was on the floor curled up naked while the police is pulling a string tied on the organ of the accused. I don’t want to see something like that knowing that they are police officers. My trust on our police officers vanished. From now on I will never respect them. They have the duty to protect this country yet they show something undesirable. Police brutality is one of the biggest crimes committed by the police officers. I think it is enough that a person who commits crime, fraud or negligence suffer from a lifetime imprisonment. They should not torture them because being in prison is kind of torture that may be done to a person. I hate police officers like that. I think they are paid to do that. They are not worth of respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment