Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

My favorite month: FEBRUARY


February is my super-duper maximum turbo favorite month of the year because of so many reasons. First, it is a love month and I am with someone (hahaha). Second, my birthday falls on the 18th and I’ll make sure it will be one of the most unforgettable birthdays of my life. Thinking about it, I know that it will be not that fun anymore because I’m not a child anymore. There will be no traditional candle cake blowing; there will be no gifts, no feast, no money and no celebration. But then I will make sure that it will be the other way around. I’ll make sure that I will be happy on that day unlike the prior years. I will think of a way to be happy. Third, Joel and I’s anniversary is on the 19th, which is our fourth year anniversary. I cannot believe we have gone this far. I really don’t know what will happen but I’m excited to know. I’ll start my happiness on the 14th, which is the end of our Midterm examinations.






No comments:

Post a Comment