Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

=c

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Honestly, today is one of my unforgettable valentines day not because of so much happiness but because of depression. It turned out so HELL and of course it will affect my birthday and there will be no anniversary on the 19th. I don't want to tell the story. I just hope that in the next day, it will be a fine day for me. Also, I have a friend that is getting on my nerves. I don't know if she is true or not. I just felt something wrong during our conversation and I don't like it. It is so hard to trust people. I can't explain but I think we have to depend on ourselves. We have to be strong on our own and we don't have to depend on someone. Anyways, in spite of all the struggles I am feeling, I want to thank God for giving me so much blessings! REALLY! He is AWESOME! THANK YOU GOD! I LOVE YOU! Please continue to shower us with your blessings. Not particularly money but guidance and good health. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment