Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Iah & Joel: 4th year anniversary



I am so excited on February 18, which is my birthday and February 19, Joel and I’s 4th year anniversary. I am so disappointed that we became boyfriend/girlfriend on the 19th of February, the day after my birthday! I did not think about that during the courtship days. Supposedly, I was planning to answer him exactly on the date of my birthday, but we did not realize that it was already 2 0’clock in the morning of the 19th! I was really disappointed that time. I even said to him that let’s wait for another month until it is 18(heheheehe, just to have the number 18). But now, I really want to finish our midterm examinations this coming week up to the 14th. I want to be happy this year. I just want to thank God that He gave me so many blessings. Thank you papa Jesus for the guidance and support. Thank you for everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment