Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

My Best Friend




IRENE CORPUS ESTANISLAO is my super kaduper maximum turbo best among the bests friend. We are so different in our own ways. It is very seldom that we like same things. I just want to recognize her for she did not questioned my well-being. She did not asked for my explanation but she fought just to defend me. I can say that I am very blessed to have a best friend like her. We are best friend since grade 4 or 5 and until now, the bond gets stronger. I love her so much and no one could replace her. My life would be devastated without her. She have done so much for me and I am so grateful. I can't express in words how much I love her! I love you vhesy! I really do! You walked in when the almost all of them walked out. You really are a very good friend as they listen to what I say and only you listen to what I did not say. I love you and I love u and I love you so much.

That's a picture of her with the milk teas at Bubble Tea, SM Megamall. Hers is the chocolate milk tea while mine is the pink one, which is the Strawberry milk tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment