Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Boo's Recipe

Boo’s recipe is one of my ultimate favorite cake shop. I was surfing the net because I was planning to buy a cake for an event  last year until I saw this cake. I look for the location of the shop and then I saw that it was an online cake shop on Facebook. Unfortunately I need to buy the cake for tomorrow’s event so I wasn’t able to order from boo’s recipe. So why do I love boo’s recipe? It is because they use chocolates to design the cake and I love chocolates! I also love their matchless cake designs and I told you earlier that I love elegant stuffs and I can say that cakes from boo’s recipe is one of them. Their cakes are enchanting.  I love boo’s recipe! I will surely order a cake on February, my 21st birthday. 

The banner is so elegant! I love it!


Statement cupcakes of  Boo's. Super cute!
 Here's my preferred cake from Boo's! I love it because the chocolates used are twix and kisses, which are ones of my favorite chocolates. I also loved reese chocolates by the way.
 Boo's packaging!


Boo's cakes! 
 If You are interested, Contact Boo's recipe....

Basic Info
Created
2009

Location
Products
Home made pastries, bites and chococoated cakes :) 


Contact Info
Phone
09175009293

Email

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment