Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

time flies so fast

College life is so much fun. Time flies so fast and I can’t believe that I’m already in the third year. I can’t imagine myself working but I’m so excited but then studying is fun if we try to realize beyond it. being a college student is so much fun than working. I experience a lot of feeling in this stage of life. A barrel of happiness, a teaspoon of anger, a cup of hope, a spoon of loyalty and so on. I will never forget my college life and my college friends. I hope that our communication still goes on after we graduate. They are part of my happiness in this stage and I will always treasure it.

1 comment:

  1. It is always nice to see young ones like you blogging and expressing their thought over the |Net. |Just keep on blogging and inspiring others through your own humble experiences

    \i already added you in my blog list, hope you can also add my blog in your blogroll

    ReplyDelete