Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

after the exams

One of the greatest feeling when you are in college is after the exam because there will be no discussions and lectures, some professors will just let you rest but then some will give the result of the exam and that’s my topic for now. I got 77/85 in English and I am very satisfied because the highest is 80/85. The result in my HRM exam is not satisfactory. I got 39/50 that is equivalent to 89% and the questions that are equivalent to three quizzes turned out to be just what I expected. It was not good and I don’t want to talk about it. Anyway, my Microeconomics exam is excellent! I got 50/50 and I was the only one able to perfect it. I was glad but then the negative effect is that my professor knows me na and I think that she will always call me in the recitation (haiizzt).

No comments:

Post a Comment