Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

over

It was over. I don’t know what I’m feeling right now but I know that half part of me is lonely, gloomy and in the dark side but then some part of me is a little excited to discover what will happen after that break up. I am very sad because it was two years and seven months. It will be hard for me to move on but then again there are things that excite me. Back then, there are times that I want to be alone because being with him everyday is so predictable and it happened to be a repetition. Now that I am alone, I am looking forward to what will happen to me. One thing is for sure, I will not be available even if I’m single. Maybe after five years but not now. I learned a lot from the relationship and I think I will not be so happy anymore if I try to fix it. I’ll just let it be. I have so many plans with my life and I will jut concentrate to achieve it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment