Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

In God's perfect time



November 16, 2012

Supposedly today was my BPI exam and interview but I did not attend because I was not feeling well and also there’s something in me na I should wait na lang for Security Bank to call me. Nag isip ako the whole day about it and I asked other people’s opinion but they were puling me down. I mean I want to hear positive but they give negative feedbacks so I was upset the whole day. I was so happy yesterday but it went down to negative because of other people’s feedback. Grabe noh? That’s life! CRAB MENTALITY kung baga. So anyway, talagang nag isip ako today. I also prayed! I went up with a decision na I WILL  accept the offer of Security Bank regardless of the compensation package that they will offer me and regardless of how small this bank is compared to the top ten banks. WHY? I realize that this is God’s will. His perfect place for me. This is what He wants me to be. Habang wala pang tawag for the job offer, I won’t consider myself na hired na although she said I’m hired but I needed confirmation. Kaya nga siguro I’m not that excited pa kasi there’s no proof na hired na ko diba pero nakakainis na narinig ko sa kanya na hired na ko. WAAH! Alam mo yun?! Yung feeling nay un! Tsk! I will wait until Friday for the call.


No comments:

Post a Comment