Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Karimadon

 My next ultimate favorite store is Karimadon. When I need something formal, I would always think of Karimadon because I love their dresses as it is made modest but very chic. Last week I bought a dress here at SM Megamall Branch for a birthday event. It is a black dress that can use in any formal occasions at the same time it can be worn as a corporate attire or smart casual. I like the raw materials used in their dress. It cannot be easily ripped. It made us look graceful at the same time very sophisticated because of its subservient designs and styles. I am very excited to have their dress again for my graduation this coming December 6. I’m sure their dress will never fail to make me feel so pleased and look so fine-looking. Anyway, Karimadon is a local women’s retail brand that has carved a niche for itself in the realm of trendy, chic, yet affordable fashion. From its promising beginning as a small ready-to-wear boutique founded by husband and wife team Richard and Josie Go. 

Branches:

SM Megamall, Building A
SM Bacoor
SM City North Edsa
SM Centerpoint
SM Fairview
SM Pampanga
SM Cebu
SM Davao
SM Marilao

Robinsons Galleria
Robinsons Place Metro East
Robinsons Place Ermita

Glorietta 5

Trinoma

Santa Lucia East Grand Mall

Ayala Marquee Mall
Angeles City
Ayala Cebu


Website
 
Email

Style I love! ♥ www.karimadonfashion.com www.twitter.com/KarimadonPH ♥ karimadon.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment