Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

my drawer



I couldn’t think of anything to post. Let’s just talk about my drawer. The upper part contains my Coca Cola glass from Mcdo. It is five different colors and I don’t want to use it because it may not last in an hour. On the right side you can see notebooks that are not yet used and he thin tall white envelope is a huge letter from my friends, Dmagic and Djjmons(it is the name of our group). There are pens in a cellphone holder, medicine case, tucks, box of staple wires, stationeries (you cannot see it on the picture) and a bandage.

The lower part is where I placed my best-seller books. The pink thing is a book holder (???...I don’t know what it is called but it for book organizer). There are shades, my kikay kit, bracelets, colognes perfumes, watches, rings, ear rings, make-ups and post it pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment